Frequently Asked Questions
Using tools that Juanita shares, you will learn where you have created practices that are hindering your leadership goals. Together we will explore strategies you can use that will help you create a team with your staff and learn how to validate them and find ways to help them succeed. We will learn how to be intentional in your work with staff & families which will boost productivity, build team and increase client satisfaction.
- Create high performing teams
- Foster job satisfaction in your staff and lead them to be high performers so they reach their personal potentials & become an essential part of the organization’s success
- Build positive communication between individuals and groups
- Give staff positive feedback in a way that honors them and makes them feel valuable to you and the team
- Figure out projects that help teams work together and perform tasks with excellence, making sure their work is completed on time
- Facilitate team building strategies that help staff be accountable for their agreements
- Improve your organization’s reputation and increase client contentment
- Foster collaboration among staff that increases their ability to solve problems
- Implement changes that reach for excellence
- Orient staff to the quality improvement process
- Do On-site training, as decided between the program director and the coach
- Identify resources
- Brainstorm solutions to problems
- Help the program director know how best to work with staff
- Track progress
- Help program director set goals & decide how to include staff in setting those goals
- Help develop action plans for improvement
- Co-facilitate meetings with staff that help them understand program goals and how they can help to implement them & to talk about issues that are important to them
- Identify ways for teachers to implement specific teaching skills & interactions with children that we have talked about
- Suggest training opportunities to meet program needs
- Advocate for the program
- Help staff write Program Improvement Action Plans
Juanita is a professional consultant. She will do everything she can to ensure that each client feels comfortable about what is going on and the progress they are making. If at any time a client feels uncomfortable, he/she just needs to talk to Juanita about the feelings. She will listen and help you design ways to get more comfortable. If this doesn’t work and you’re really dis-satisfied & if you have only been in the coaching project for less than 3 months, she will be happy to refund your fee.
Customer Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
1. Since coaching will be in a group setting, it will take place on the phone, with Skype, or through a teleseminar. It can be in person if everyone in the group lives close enough to get together. If not, we will meet through teleseminars. The group will decide together what they want to work on. I will be careful to make sure that everyone is included. You will be surprised how much you will learn from one another. We will work together to create a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires each person to maximize their personal potential. I will honor each client as the expert in their life and work and choose to believe that every client is creative, resourceful, and ready to learn and contribute to others. Between sessions, we may use e-mail & phone to answer questions send resources, etc.
2. During our regular sessions, Juanita will lead you through questions and exercises that will help us clarify things you need to work on related to the goals you set. She may also give you homework to complete before the next session. Sometimes she will tell you to complete it earlier and get back to her. Juanita will give each of you a Strategic Planning Form where you can keep track of goals you want to complete. It will track when things are completed. You will have a record of everything you have done and worked on. This will be your assignment to complete to help you focus on topics and issues that are important to you. These things will always come from you. Juanita will not tell you want to do. Together we will decide on the best path for your to take.
3. Each client will complete an assessment of your work life. This assessment will give us starting places for what to talk about. At our first session we’ll write ground rules for how we want to work together. These will include confidentiality agreements so each of us will feel safe sharing things in confidence and knowing these things will never leave our group. As we talk through the possibilities of what we’d like to cover, you will decide which is best and most helpful for you.
4. If you ever feel your issues are not being discussed, we can schedule an appointment just between the two of us, at no extra cost to you. Each client will set goals for him or herself. Occasionally, Juanita may decide that a workshop will be the best way to address issues that are arisen. She will make that available to all either on line or in person at a minimum extra charge. If she needs to do in person training, there may be an extra charge for travel and resources.
5. Juanita is also available by e-mail, or text between sessions when you face an issue that you don’t know how to solve or have a question that will plague you until you figure out an answer. Sometimes, you may have experienced such a turn-around that you will just have to share it.
Coaching will be done on the phone, on Skype, or through teleseminars. If your group decides and is able it can also be done by meeting at a place convenient for most of us. The choice is the group’s. You will need to choose the style with which you are most comfortable. We do not have to use the same style for every session. The choice is the group’s. You will want to choose a place where you feel the most relaxed and energetic & creative. It needs to be a place where you will not be interrupted too much. Sessions generally last 60 minutes so we have to be working during this time so that you will get the things you need. Coaching by phone of through Skype may give you the most flexibility. Teleseminars will also be convenient because you can be any place where you can assess a computer. We can work together regardless of where you are or where you live.
Everything we do together and everything we say, is completely confidential. When our group meets for the first time, we will write ground rules together that will include confidentiality. The group will never talk about what you say outside of the group. We will covenant together to keep confidences. I will never talk about what you say. No one else will know we have spoken. Occasionally, when you’ve had a great success, I may ask your permission to share the great things you have done. It will always be at your discretion whether I give your name or your program name. That is always totally up to you. Everything will be 100% confidential!
Juanita will listen to you respectfully. She will ask lots of questions to make sure she understands where you’re coming from. Juanita will always:
- Give you encouragement & support in a way that you can trust and relax in the knowledge that she is on your side.
- Listen carefully & ask questions that will help you see where you are & where you need to go.
- She will help you achieve your goals.
- As you work with Juanita, you will begin to feel that you are not just surviving, but you will begin to thrive you grow into a stronger & more confident leader. You will begin to love what you are doing.
- Encourage you to explore the things that could be preventing you from making progress.
- Help you overcome defeat and despair when things aren’t going as well as you would like.
- Help you transform your leadership style, bringing out what is best inside you and trusting yourself to create a high-performing team.
Sit back and enjoy the journey you will be on. Do not think negatively about the process. The process is what helps you move forward. You will learn how to shape your leadership style to be what you want it to be. You will learn how to create a team that soars beyond your wildest dreams.
If you have other questions please feel free to contact me by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 816-809-4752.
You will design a program that will stand out in the community and make a great mark in children’s and families’ lives.