- My passion as a consultant and educator is to support programs who believe their staff are invaluable in making their program to stand out among similar programs.
- It is my passion to help program administrators create places where teachers will thrive, collaborate with one another, and give back to the community.
- It is my passion that program directors and teachers will become passionate about the importance of childhood education for children and families.
- I will help them learn how to be a leader that helps staff design values to live by. I will help them manage their staff in respectful ways as they set the example for controlling their feelings and stand as an example for staff as together they figure out how to manage children’s behavior in ways that reclaim joy, helpfulness and caring as a foundation for how to live together in community. Go here to find out how to incorporate values in your program.
- As a collaborative partner, I will connect programs with resources and training that will prepare them to design excellent places for themselves, their staff, and the people they serve. I will support them as they accomplish this goal.
- It is my passion that program administrators, managers, and staff will become passionate about the importance of achieving greatness as they decide what avenues to improve to make this happen.