PATH TO GREATNESS – QUESTIONS DIRECTORS ASK
- Are you wondering how you can ever lead your team to plan workplace values that reflect how you want your program to be seen in the community?
- Do you feel like you are constantly putting out fires in the workplace? What kind of fires?
- Do the goals of your program take a back seat to the fires created by your team? How do fires distract you?
- Do you face problems that seem impossible to solve? What are the problems?
- Does staff indecision & lack of initiative cause your program to not make progress? List what is happening.
- Do you feel that supervising staff causes more problems than it solves? Describe how you supervise.
- Does staff evaluation make your staff feel valued and supported or is it a dreaded necessity? Describe what it’s like.
- When you want your program to make some improvements, is motivating your staff to follow through a nightmare? What’s it like?
- Do you know how to motivate your staff to excel and lend their excellence to one another? What do you do?
- Do you have a plan for your program’s future? Do you have strategies for implementing the path to the future? Talk about your plan, if you have one. If you don’t, tell what’s happening that keeps you from doing this.
Copy and paste this form into a Word Document and save it for working with Juanita. You can send it to her when your free coaching call is scheduled.